Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: I would love to see more active participation!!!

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Please PM me recipes to be included in
    the HostBoard Cookbook (with participation
    by ALL members most sincerely appreciated!).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member White Rose Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2006
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suppose I should send you some of my recipes. I really enjoy cooking and would love to get ideas from other people. ^^v

  3. #3
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two terribly complicated and unhealthy recipe called, "Christine's Bacon Ranch Turkey (because hamburger is gross)burgers" that's actually pretty self explanatory along with Pizza Skins. I can submit those, but I wonder if that's really what you're looking for. Otherwise, well, I eat college food.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to send several recipes, but I'm not sure how to get them into a computer to email or PM them, without typing each one in. Is there a quicker way?

    (Haven't had a whole lot of uninterrupted time on the computer, with DH and 2 DS's in the house.)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll take me a while to figure out mine. I'm one of those dash of this, dash of that cooks. Everything turns out good, but I've never measured my dashes.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to send them to you too-I've been so swamped with work/family things and others...

    I'm exhausted-hopefully this weekend, I'll get around to it.

    -Jordyn

  7. #7
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    I'd love to send several recipes, but I'm not sure how to get them into a computer to email or PM them, without typing each one in. Is there a quicker way?

    (Haven't had a whole lot of uninterrupted time on the computer, with DH and 2 DS's in the house.)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I understand. Do you have a scanner so you could scan them in the format you use them in? I could send you a self-addressed stamped envelope and you could make copies at a drugstore to send me?

  8. #8
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by supernonamegirl:
    I have two terribly complicated and unhealthy recipe called, "Christine's Bacon Ranch Turkey (because hamburger is gross)burgers" that's actually pretty self explanatory along with Pizza Skins. I can submit those, but I wonder if that's really what you're looking for. Otherwise, well, I eat college food.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately, "terribly complicated" doesn't fit the bill. But if you have any short and "unhealthy" recipes, those would be most welcome additions! You could always ask a family member who makes some of your favorites to email you a recipe (even one would be great!!) and then send it on to me.

  9. #9
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Starearedkid:
    I have to send them to you too-I've been so swamped with work/family things and others...

    I'm exhausted-hopefully this weekend, I'll get around to it.

    -Jordyn
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jordyn, I know that you're planning to send. Get to it when you can. If you're exhausted, save it for another weekend. I'm just trying to drum up some more interest.

  10. #10
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by angelnise:
    It'll take me a while to figure out mine. I'm one of those dash of this, dash of that cooks. Everything turns out good, but I've never measured my dashes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm glad you're planning on participating. Figure out the "dashes" when you can - thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •